We are currently accepting resumes for a full-time Marketing Specialist for our office in Bethlehem, PA. We are seeking a talented, organized, and experienced individual who will support business development efforts through the creation of proposals, presentations, and marketing material. The position will also be expected manage the brand and identity of SFA through public relations and social media. Successful candidates will have superior writing and editing capabilities.
Salary / Benefits
Salary based on experience. Benefits include: Healthcare – including Vision and Dental, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K, and 401K Match.
Works directly with all levels of staff, and reports to Directors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the proposal and interview processes, which includes working with a team to gather and assemble materials, craft and communicate a compelling story, and prepare interview teams within a strict deadline.
- Produce digital and print marketing materials for the support of business development efforts and public relations efforts in alignment with SFA brand standards.
- Manage and maintain the firm’s website and social media content and presence.
- Work with project teams to document and share SFA’s completed projects through high-quality photography shoots and the development of project.
- Develop and maintain a network of industry contracts, from other architectural colleagues, contractors, and consultants to existing and prospective clients.
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and running special events, such as networking functions and office milestone celebrations.
- Represent the firm through prospective work interviews, networking functions, and business development endeavors as requested.
- Assist in other tasks, as required, to support the day-to-day operations of the firm.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Must have demonstrated written and oral communication skills, strong editing and proofreading skills, and strong graphic design sensibilities.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Must display strong time-management skills, the ability to complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision within deadlines.
- Must be collaborative, self-motivated, enthusiastic and dependable.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related degree required.
- Experience in marketing or writing field preferred.
How to Apply
To apply, visit: https://www.spillmanfarmer.com/careers/ and click the “Join Our Team” at the bottom of the page. Or, email: email@example.com.
Application must be submitted as A SINGLE PDF DOCUMENT, LESS THAN 10 MB, which should include the following:
- Cover letter
- Position, objectives, salary history and requirements, etc.
- Work/Writing Samples
Candidates, please note:
- Qualified candidates will be contacted should an interview be required.
- Spillman Farmer Architects is an equal-opportunity employer.
- Spillman Farmer Architects accepts applications from regional candidates who can legally work in the United States.